IT Service Management.
Streamline operations, optimize workflows, and enhance team efficiency with our advanced features. Simplify processes and gain visibility into your infrastructure using our user-friendly platform. Impress clients and elevate your service delivery with Startly!
Why should an IT Managed Service Provider use Startly?
Improve Efficiency & Productivity
With Startly, you can streamline processes, automate tasks, and manage IT services from one place. For the agency, this can increase efficiency and productivity.
Better Customer Service
The agency can track and resolve customer issues more efficiently with Startly, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Increase Visibility & Control
A real-time view of IT services status and performance can be gained with Startly. Risks can be managed proactively and issues can be identified and resolved more quickly.
Create and track tickets by incident, service request, or problem type.
Efficiently manage IT requests with our ticket creation and tracking feature.
- Categorize, prioritize, and gain valuable insights
- Timely resolutions for clients
- Improved workload management
- Enhance services with informed decisions
Startly is your ticket to customer success
Ditch the hassle of managing multiple help desk lists with Startly.
- Centralized multi-channel ticketing solution
- Seamless transition from ticketing to Asset and Change Management
- Automate workflows, prioritize, segment, and tag tickets
- Simplify compliance auditing with the activity log
- Boost productivity and ensure compliance with Startly
Deliver support on time with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure on-time delivery
- Define and track service agreements
- Guarantee response and resolution times
- Real-time alerts to prevent SLA breaches
- Keep clients satisfied with on-time delivery
Manage asset relationships with Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
Effortlessly manage asset relationships with our CMDB feature.
- Simplify asset relationship management
- Track configurations and relationships easily
- Gain visibility into your asset inventory
- Prevent downtime and make informed decisions
- Automate asset discovery with real-time updates
Enhance your customer feedback strategy with valuable surveys.
Collect valuable feedback effortlessly with our user-friendly survey tool.
- Effortlessly gather valuable insights with our user-friendly survey tool
- No need for external software or developer assistance
- Identify areas for improvement and measure customer satisfaction
- Make data-driven decisions to enhance services
- Streamline the survey process for easy feedback collection
When it comes to IT and related services, it can feel overwhelming to sort out your options. What are your needs, and how do you prioritize them? How do you find the best platform and provider for IT services management? Our new blog answers these questions—and more.
How do you ensure that you are providing top notch services and creating a positive experience for your customers? What’s the best way to put in place efficient and effective processes and workflows? We’ve got these answers and more in our latest post.
IT Service Management providers wear many hats for their customer organizations, not the least of which is unifying and streamlining their IT needs.
Today’s comprehensive ITSM tools empower service providers to better serve their customers with more robust and customizable solutions. Learn more about the ITSM tools that can align and elevate operations in our new blog:
IT service management is always evolving, and ensuring your customers have the most successful journey can be a major challenge. Our new blog breaks down what the 4 Ps of service strategy are and why they have been a staple in the industry.
Discover how our features can assist in keeping your projects on track and within budget by exploring our platform further.
Our features allow you to track project time, expenses, and resources, ensuring efficient management and project outcomes.
Startly Labs, LLC
Blue Bell, PA
Get In Touch
+1 888 STARTLY
News & Articles
Support & Help
Terms of Service